Results are out! Fellows in 2018iclaron
After a successful application session in October 2017, we are delighted to announce the new batch of fellows that will take part in the program this year.
We are especially grateful to our supporters for generously funding certain applications with us.
We want to especially thank:
- American Nephrologists of Indian Origin
- Asia Pacific Society of Nephrology
- British Renal Association
- Kidney Research United Kingdom
- Sociedad Latinoamericana de Nefrología e Hipertensión
- The Schrier Fund (a joint effort between the Schrier family, the Otsuka family, Amgen and the Salmasi family).
The Fellowship Program will fund 24 fellows. These include: Africa (16), Eastern and Central Europe (2), Latin America and the Caribbean (1), NIS and Russia (2), North and East Asia (1), Oceania and South-East Asia (2), South Asia (1) and North America and the Caribbean (1).
Become the next ISN Fellow
Are you under 40, living and working in a developing country and looking for basic training in nephrology? Our Fellowship Program gives you relevant and contemporary nephrology training, so you can improve care for your patients.
This year’s first round of applications is now open. Today, it is easier than ever to submit your application online. Deadline is May 1st, 2018.
Our top five tips for drafting the perfect application:
- Start the online application process early
- Read our guidelines to see if you fit all the criteria to apply
- Identify an appropriate Host Mentor and Institution and agree on a suitable training plan
- Check your training plan reflects the skills and knowledge that are required by your Home Institution and you can implement on your return.