ISN-ANIO Indukaka Ipcowala Apprenticeship Program: deadline February 28, 2014iclaron
The ISN-ANIO Indukaka Ipcowala Apprenticeship Program gives an opportunity to physicians or allied healthcare personnel to train and gain by practical experience specific skills in any field of nephrology, including but not limited to renal pathology, chronic kidney disease, transplantation, or dialysis.
- Qualified professional in India in any of the fields of nephrology, including but not limited to renal pathology, transplantation, or dialysis
- Other support personnel, working in the above fields.
To submit a complete application, please follow the instructions below:
Fill out the form that you can find on the webpage HERE. Make sure your application is signed and endorsed by both the relevant Head of Department at your Home Institution and the Head of Department at the Host Institution.
Attach the following documents to your application:
- Letter of confirmation from Head of Department at your Home Institution confirming the need for this apprenticeship and that the applicant has been given the necessary study leave.
- Home institution’s statement of the need for training and the desired goals.
- Letter of acceptance from the Head of Department at your Home Institution to take the responsibility for achieving the stated goal.
- A copy of the applicant’s CV.
Send your completed and signed application to the address below by February 28, 2014. Note that application forms that are incomplete or not signed by all parties will not be considered.
ISN Global Operations Center
Christine Rugurika – ISN-ANIO India Committee Coordinator
Rue des Fabriques 1B, 1000 – Brussels, Belgium
Phone: +32 2 808 04 20
Fax: +32 2 808 44 54
You may submit this form and any additional documents by any means that is suitable to you including regular mail, fax or e-mail using the contact information above. Scanned copies are sufficient and acceptable. The outcome of applications will be disclosed by the ISN office in writing directly to the applicants.
For any questions, including assistance in the identification of a suitable host institution for your stated need, do not hesitate to contact Christine Rugurika at the ISN Headquarters.