ISN Membership: advancing kidney health worldwide.
Advance your profession | Make a difference | Connect
Join the oldest global nephrology society advancing kidney health worldwide
Join the ISN
Advance your Profession
Access Education and Training
- Unlimited access to the ISN’s online education platform, the ISN Academy
- Apply for Fellowships, Research & Travel Grants, and more
- Apply for the ISN’s Emerging Leaders Program
- Access ISN Journals (Kidney International, KI Supplements, KI Reports)
Network with Global Kidney Health Professionals
- Attend ISN Events with member discounts
- Join international research groups
- Access online membership directory and discussion forums
- Utilize mentorship opportunities
Make a DIFFERENCE
Advocate for Equitable Access to Sustainable Kidney Health Worldwide
As a non-state actor, the ISN is the only kidney association in formal collaboration with the WHO.
Join our Efforts to Advance Kidney Health Globally
- Join research groups on clinical trials, CKD cohort studies and CKDu global network
- Present abstracts and share knowledge at ISN Events
- Connect with kidney healthcare professionals and centers worldwide for mentorship and teaching
Be part of the ISN Community
Uniting and empowering nephrology societies
ISN Collective-Member Societies
- Are nephrology societies who sign up their members for full ISN membership collectively at special annual rates.
- Given priority consideration to pitch for the organization of joint events (ISN World Congress of Nephrology, ISN Frontiers) as well as the endorsement of congresses, courses and events.
ISN Affiliated Societies
- Opportunity to represent your region/country on the ISN’s regional boards.
- Can apply for ISN endorsement of congresses, courses and events.