Join the 2015 International AMA certified pediatric nephrology and dialysis courseiclaron
The International AMA Certified Neonatal and Pediatric Nephrology Training Workshop and 3rd Indian Simulation Based Pediatric Dialysis Course will be held from February 28 February to March 1st, 2015. This meeting is certified with CME-AMA Type-2 Credits.
The aim of the meeting is to provide comprehensive coverage of the rapidly developing field of pediatric nephrology, critical care nephrology and renal replacement therapy in children. This is the first time that a simulation-based dialysis workshop is conducted in India.
Confirmed International Faculty includes:
- Franz Schaefer, MD. Chief, Pediatric Nephrology, Heidelberg University Hospital, Germany
- Timothy Bunchman, MD. Director, Pediatric Nephrology, Children’s Hospital of Richmond, VA, USA
- Rupesh Raina, MD, FACP, FAAP. Pediatric Nephrologist, Akron Children’s Hospital and Cleveland Clinic (Medina), Cleveland, Ohio, USA
- David Askenazi MD, MsPH. Associate Professor of Pediatrics; Director -Pediatric and Infant Center for Acute Nephrology; The Children’s Hospital of Alabama; Birmingham, AL, USA
- Akash Deep, MD, FRCPCH. Consultant Intensivist (Clinical Lead) and Honoraray lecturer in Pediatric Intensive Care Medicine, Paediatric Intensive Care Unit, King’s College Hospital, London, UK
- Deepak Kumar, MD, FAAP. Neonatologist and Associate Professor, MetroHealth Medical Center for Pediatrics, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland , Ohio, USA
- Cherry Mammen, MD, FRCPC. Division of Pediatric Nephrology, BC Children’s Hospital, Canada
- Daniel Landau, MD. Director, Pediatrics Dept, Schneider Children’s Medical Center, Israel
Planned workshops include:
- Emergency procedures in the ICU.
- Ultrasonography in the ICU and Pediatric Nephrology
- Ultrasound guided central line and Dialysis catheter insertions
- Fluid and Electrolyte therapy
- Peritoneal dialysis
- Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy
- Dialysis in a newborn
To register for this event or to get more information, CLICK HERE to read the meeting brochure and fill in the registration form. For further inquiries, contact Dr Sidharth Kumar Sethi, e-mail: email@example.com