EAP: latest application results are out!
Following the recent call for applications, 10 new centers will welcome an ISN Educational Ambassador to their institution in 2016.
These ISN experts respond to the need to fill gaps in knowledge and technology in different parts of the developing world and optimize patient care by imparting focused training and supervision.
These Ambassadors and centers will join the program:
- Octavio Salgado at Caldas University, Health Sciences Faculty, Clinical Department
- Jai Radhakrishnan at Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research
- Wesam Ismail at Nephrology department, Menoufia Faculty of Medicine
- Dwarakanathan Ranganathan at Mehta Children’s Hospital
- John Feehally at Christian Medical College
- Hui-Kim Yap at Yangon Children’s Hospital
- Marcelo Orias at Essalud – Hospital Guillermo Almenara
- Nan Chen at The Second Affiliated Hospital of Kunming Medical University
- Maria Ferris at Fundación Valle del Lili
- Hong Zhang at The General Hospital of Ningxia Medical University
The next application deadline for this program is May 1st, 2016. This year, it is only possible to apply online, a form will be available as of March 1st, 2016.
Applicants can use the matching initiative to find the right Ambassador for them. 170 volunteers are ready to share their expertise.This form should be completed and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks before the application deadline. The ISN staff is happy to help in find a suitable Ambassador for their training. To access all the information needed to apply, CLICK HERE.
Read more about the ISN Educational Ambassadors Program, HERE.