Apply for Leadership Opportunities in ISN Committees and Working Groups – Deadline: Tuesday, September 21Reema Parmar
The ISN is calling for expressions of interest/nominations for leadership positions shortly to become available in several groups.
Bring your expertise and talent to an ISN committee or working group – apply for these positions:
- i3C (International Consortium CKDu Collaborators) Working Group, Deputy Chair
- ISN-ACT (Advancing Clinical Trials) Committee, Deputy Chair
- CPC (Core Programs Committee), Deputy Chair
- CME (Continuing Medical Education Program) Committee, Deputy Chair
- EAP (Educational Ambassadors Program) Committee, Deputy Chair
- ISNEducation Social Media Team, Deputy Chair
- Kidney Health Professionals Work Group, Deputy Chair
- SRC (Sister Renal Centres Committee), Deputy Chair
How to apply
Click on the position titles above to access a description and application instructions
for each role. Before applying, please ensure that your ISN membership is current.
Join ISN or renew your membership here.
Deadline: Tuesday, September 21
The ISN is committed to the principles of diversity and inclusion. We encourage nominations from eligible individuals across all regions, genders, and ages.
Help shape the future of global kidney care and the ISN. Submit your expression of interest/nomination for a leadership role today.
The International Society of Nephrology